Saturday, December 19, 2015

Game Recap #27 - Celtics at Pistons

(14-12) CELTICS 116
(15-12) PISTONS 119

Box Score
Standings

TAKEAWAYS

- Late.  This is the second late game recap in the last couple of weeks, and that could possibly keep up until the New Year. 

Click "Read More" for tonight's Player Scores...

PLAYER SCORES

What is this?  Similar to how the NHL hands out three stars after a game, I'll be handing out points to any Piston who saw at least 15 minutes of playing time.  Just like in hockey, you want to be the 1st star, so getting 1 point is better than getting, say, 6.  I do my best to watch all 82 games, but it's not always possible.  I will make it known if I did not watch the game being graded.  This takes as much into consideration as possible: stats, eye test, intangibles, etc.  It's just how I saw things shake out.  I'll keep a running set of standings updated at the bottom of every game recap; remember, the lower average the better.

1 - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
2 - Reggie Jackson
3 - Andre Drummond
4 - Stanley Johnson
5 - Marcus Morris
6 - Aron Baynes
7 - Anthony Tolliver
8 - Ersan Ilyasova
9 - Steve Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment